It is no small challenge. Figuring out who will give and what they will give to your next big fundraising effort. Knowing this drives every part of your fundraising organization.
Equally important is knowing the key characteristics of your donors, LYBUNTS (Last year but not this year) and SYBUNTS (Some year but not this year). The ability to model those attributes is even more significant when working with your total solicitation base to know who will give and who won’t.
How much to ask your donors for is the difference between meeting your fundraising goal and coming up short of what you need to raise. Past giving amounts are helpful, but they fall well short of helping you understand which one of your donors can give more and which ones have reached their limit.
Dig Deeper to Get to Know Your Donors
AlumniFinder Predictive Analytics is a modeling solution that leverages past giving to your organization as well as external data to indicate the likelihood of a gift. This segmentation tool quickly indentifies your best donors for annual giving and major giving solicitation. Once you have a clear picture of your donors, you can better focus your efforts on obtaining these gifts.
- Predictive scoring based on Propensity to Give
- Predictive scoring based on Target Gift Range
- Model results presentation
How to Use
- Segmenting donors and non-donors by propensity
- Segmenting donors and non-donors by ask amounts
- Direct mail strategy planning
- Phonathon strategy for best group to call
- Special event and specific campaign lists