Finding the donors or supporters who are most able to give – and most likely to make a contribution – is now easier than ever. AlumniFinder’s new DonorScore is a data-driven solution that offers information about your donors’ capacity and likelihood to give, helping you discover major gift prospects and segment your database more accurately to reach those most likely to donate.
Using DonorScore, you’ll be able to:
- Identify which of your potential donors is able to give and likely to make the donation
- Understand past giving behaviors that indicate future giving to your cause
- Receive additional data including estimated net worth, income, real estate estimates, presence of children, charitable giving behavior and more
- Easily segment campaigns and send messages to your donors who have the highest capacity and are likely to give
- Know you’re receiving the most accurate and up-to-date information from an industry-leading source
Pay for the services you need to reach your fundraising goals with no hidden expenses, long-term contracts or software.
DonorScore assigns a proprietary score to each alumni/donor record on your database to indicate the combined ability to give and likelihood to make a donation.
Advance your development and fundraising efforts with this powerful new tool from AlumniFinder!