AlumniFinder provides the infrastructure to house, organize, and analyze your data. Our database technology, AlumniBase™, gives you a unified view of your alumni and current/prospective donors by collecting data, then giving you the ability to use that data to run reports on their behaviors. The business intelligence obtained through these reports helps better direct your marketing campaigns.
AlumniBase™ is a fully customized, scalable database solution that provides you with a unified view of your alumni/donor base. It enables you to:
- Funnel all your marketing efforts into one database that captures and collects your alumni/donors’ information. Compile contact information and donation history, while cleansing and adding data such as consumer or business attributes to those records.
- Use the information stored in your database to create profiles of your alumni/donors to better segment which advertising message should go to which.
- Obtain an on-demand unified view of all marketing campaigns and alumni/donor records that allow you and your marketing team to create reports on the fly for better campaign insights.
- Adjust your next marketing campaign using the information obtained from those reports to better direct your email, direct mail, mobile, and telephone marketing efforts.
AlumniBase™ provides desktop access to your campaign management. It enables intuitive analysis, visualization, and data mining solutions across the platform. Pulling together multiple sources of data across various platforms gives you a richer view of alumni/donor behavior. Quickly access and use your alumni and donor data across multiple channels from your desktop.
- Designed for higher education and nonprofits to meet the needs of fast-paced ways to sort through and understand your data.
- Easily run queries to segment portions of your database by selecting various defining attributes.
- Enable enterprise-wide integration of alumni/donor management strategies.
- Build, automate, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to grow profitable alumni/donor relationships.