To check the accuracy of your database, trust AlumniFinder, a leading data enhancement and analytics provider to nonprofits and higher education institutions alike, and the Data Quality Report.
The Data Quality Report helps you by examining and confirming:
- Which addresses are accurate and how many new addresses can be found
- How accurate your phone numbers are along with how many additional landline and cell phone numbers can be identified
- The number of deceased individuals within your database
- The number of dates of birth that are available
Results will be provided in an easy to read format that includes the number of records input and confirmed, along with the number of new records found.
A Roadmap to Data Health
The Data Quality Report will serve as a roadmap for areas of recommended improvement along with a plan on how to ensure you stay in touch with your base. Beyond updating your vital donor information, we can provide the following services:
- Email Appends
- Employment Appends
- Likelihood to Give Models
- Wealth Screening Tools
- Donor Acquisition Lists and more
To get started with your Data Quality Report, we will need an input file of 75,000 or more alumni or donor records. The supporter’s name and last known mailing address are required. You can also include landline and/or cell phone numbers and birthdates — we’ll examine those as well. Your Data Quality Report will be complete within 3 – 5 business days.